OK, I admit it: I really don’t know what I’m doing. Most of my fractal images either happen based on some really smart person’s easy-to-follow tutorial, or completely by accident. While the below images are based on a tutorial I found, I was entirely unable to create a decent render of the image, no matter what settings I tried. I spent about a week trying to get this to render well enough to do something with the final image, but no joy. So, in complete and utter frustration, I decided to copy the screenshots of the below attempts. The “pre-render” images actually looked pretty good. The rendered versions, not so much.