If you’re an artist, you may have trouble remembering to do the things you need to do to stay healthy. If so, here’s a list for you:
- Take a bath or shower.
- Wash your hair.
- Brush your teeth.
- If you’re on prescription medication, take your meds. On time.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Take time to meditate and relax. The art will still be there when you’re done.
- Eat healthy, nutritious food.
- Get some exercise. No, standing at your easel or worktable for hours does not count as exercise.
- Get enough sleep at ni9ht. Or in the daytime, if you work nights.
- Keep in touch with other people.
- If you have regular medical appointments, keep them.
- Keep up with your annual medical exams.
- If you need to see a doctor for any reason, do it.
- Keep track of your budget.
- Pay your bills on time.
- Remember to take some time off for yourself. Relax and enjoy just being alive.
I hope this list is helpful, even if it isn’t exhaustive. And I hope you have a great day!