I had this small 5-inch square of fused fabric left over from the previous 2 projects, and decided to see what I could do with it.
Here’s what I did with it:
I used little 1-inch squares in the bottom of these squares, but I probably could have gone up to 1.5 inch or 2 inch squares. Still, I think it looks cute for a quick little project.
This was made the same way as the second (previous) bowl, just smaller.
Oh, and I found some glue stick that worked like a charm in holding the small squares in place until I could get them stitched on. I’ll still try some lightweight double-sided interfacing to see how well that works. Either way, I’ll have a workable solution.
Now, if I can just get the edge stitching to work the way I need it to…